Tone of messages

Nick,

Checking assumptions for a moment, the WAI Interest Group is not a
relatively small forum; also, it includes people with very diverse
perspectives, even though only a small subset usually post messages on the
list.

While you raise an important issue, I share Len's concern about the tone of
your message, including the subject line, which I have dropped. A lot of
organizations work very hard, in many different ways, to promote
accessibility, and we're all going to make mistakes in how we do it at
times. The more this list can maintain a constructive tone about approaches
to and problems around Web accessibility, the more people on this list will
feel welcome entering into the dialog.

Also -- please don't cross-post on multiple WAI mailing lists.

Thank you,

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer  jbrewer@w3.org  +1.617.258.9741      http://www.w3.org/WAI
Director, W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative