Re: Aaargh .. Whatever happened to Bobby?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:09:09 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

[ posted back to original lists ]

Len has been kind enough to reprimand me privately for the tone
of my posting.  I hereby apologise unconditionally for the
confrontational tone, and will avoid it in future in these lists.

I do, however, stand by the substance of my posting, which seems
to me an important issue.  I should add that I raised it here
precisely because it seemed to me less damaging to do so in a
forum that is relatively small and broadly sympathetic than in
the Newsgroups, where it might serve to support those individuals
who are openly opposed to accessibility.

Nick Kew