HTML validator

From: Robert Neff <rneff@bbnow.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:48:41 -0600
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
It has been available to validate online to HTML 4.01 for some time.  What
if I want to validate to HTML 3.2 or 4.  Wish they would put the old
versions back up <sigh>  OR am I simply missing it!  Would like for it to be
obvious, where I have a option to select.

The same could be said for the CSS validator,  I would like to validate
against the various Levels, for example and option to select 1, 2 or 3.

Has anyone seen a javascript validator?  Ok, Ok, I will stop here <ROFL -
Rolling On the Floor Laughing>

But seriously:  Al and Charles, can you help here? Comments?  Good Idea?