Re: Accessibility - A perfect solution?

At 09:57 PM 1/23/2001 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>CMN The technology in question is called CC/PP - again, Kyn is one of the
>people involved in the working groups.

Correction, former member of the CC/PP working group at present.
When I left employment with the HTML Writers Guild and started
working at Edapta (since acquired by Reef), I resigned as the
Guild's rep to CC/PP because, well, the HWG shouldn't have to pay
for activities that will directly benefit my paid work by Edapta.

However, since the CC/PP group is very restricted on allowing
invited experts, my return to the group is pending a decision by
Reef on whether we will become W3C members.

So, if you want to know about CC/PP, you can probably ask me,
because I follow their activities, but at present I am not
officially a CC/PP working group member.

--Kynn

Kynn Bartlett
Sr. Engineering Product Leader
Team Edapta