Re: B vs Strong

At 3:25 AM -0500 1/19/01, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>I don't think Kynn has said XHTML is a waste of time. I do see him saying
>that XML in general is more useful than HTML in general. As it happens, I
>find it easiest to collaborate with people if I use a form of HTML, and I
>find it easiest to actually have stuff that works for proper semantic control
>and so on if I use XML. The result is that I get pretty much the best of both
>worlds with XHTML (I use rather more attributes and fewer elements to carry
>semantics than I would really like, but it's a compromise for the real
>world).

Hi Chaalz, of course the "right" way to do it is to use XML for
content storage and XSL to transform it into XHTML for collaboration
and display purposes.  :)

Of course, no, I don't do that myself outside of work projects -- although
I don't put much on the web these days besides my personal web site
anyway.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>