RE: Bobby Approval

From: Shoshana Billik <shoshana@billik.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:05:05 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
        Hi again, everyone!  Thanks to all of those who took the time to respond
to my question about Bobby.  On a somewhat related but slightly tangential note,
are there similar standards in place for e-mail?  If not official ones like Section
508, are there any de facto standards amongst the accessibility community,
especially for people who are blind or who have low vision?

                                                                Thanks again,
                                                                Shoshana

*      Shoshana Bella Billik      *    shoshana@billik.com    *
* http://www.billik.com/shoshana/ * shoshanochka@hushmail.com *