Re: New Topic

Since the user cannot see the end of the page
they do not know the links are at the bottom.
Possibly an image with an alt="Page footer
begins" (a stretched color square to immitate a
horizonal rule) and an option of a link to the
"top" or "back".

Diana
--- deminizer@mail.casi.sti.nasa.gov wrote:

>      I would like some opinions / ideas about
> how to skip repetitve
>      links -- which are server-side includes.
>
>      We have a framed web site.  At the bottom
> of every page in the
>      "main content" frame, we are using server
> side includes to include
>      a file of text links for navigational
> purposes.  We are using the
>      server-side includes to make maintenance
> more feasible.
>
>      Since the links are at the bottom, we
> can't put a link to skip over
>      them.  Without having to change the layout
> of the page -- and put
>      the links at the top, does anyone have an
> idea of how we can make
>      it easy for a disabled person using a
> screen reader -- to skip
>      these links?
>
>      Regards,
>      David Eminizer
>      NASA Center for AeroSpace Information

=====
Diana L. Ferraro
Jones Technology, Inc.-USA CERL
(309)287-1115(CellPhone and VoiceMail)
(309)663-8665 (Home) and (941)761-3071 (Home2-FLA)
http://www.diana-ferraro.com
dlferra@yahoo.com