Re: New Topic

From: ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:22:53 -0500
To: <deminizer@mail.casi.sti.nasa.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
If the links are at the bottom of the page, why do you need to skip them?

>>> <deminizer@mail.casi.sti.nasa.gov> 06/06/01 09:20AM >>>

     I would like some opinions / ideas about how to skip repetitve
     links -- which are server-side includes.

     We have a framed web site.  At the bottom of every page in the
     "main content" frame, we are using server side includes to include
     a file of text links for navigational purposes.  We are using the
     server-side includes to make maintenance more feasible.

     Since the links are at the bottom, we can't put a link to skip over
     them.  Without having to change the layout of the page -- and put
     the links at the top, does anyone have an idea of how we can make
     it easy for a disabled person using a screen reader -- to skip
     these links?

     Regards,
     David Eminizer
     NASA Center for AeroSpace Information