Re: Does anyone think that this site is priority 3 compliant?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:26:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.ie>

there are some errors I picked up using the W3C validator - the following
link will give you the results (warning long URI):

Main problems I saw were some missing alt attributes (which probably should
have been blank - alt="") and no headings to give an idea of the structure.

Like the content though.

Charles McCN