Does anyone think that this site is priority 3 compliant?

From: Anthony Quinn <anthony@frontend.ie>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:56:02 +0100
Hi all,

We have just re-designed our usability infocentre with accessibility as a
major criteria in the brief. As far as we can tell, we think that it is WAI
P3 compliant but we don't want to make a big deal of this, or mistakenly
make the claim because some of the priority 3 points are somewhat
subjective.

While I realise that this request is somewhat off topic for this board, I'd
be grateful if anyone was to take a look at the site and tell us if you
think it is P3 compliant. You can get it at this url
http://www.frontend.com/usability_infocentre/index.html

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

Anthony Quinn - Head of Interaction Design

Frontend - Usability Engineering & Interface Design
40 Westland Row, Dublin 2, Ireland

email anthony.quinn@frontend.com
web http://www.frontend.com
tel  +353 1 24 11 600