RE: PDF to HTML

I'm probably biting off more than I can chew but...I agree with Robert. I
have been working with the new Acrobat software for a couple of months and,
as long as the writer follows the publishing instructions, documents appear
to be very accessible via screen readers (window eyes and Jaws).

The user documentation for creating accessible PDF are posted on Adobe's Web
site at: http://access.adobe.com/booklet.html

If anyone would like a hardcopy of this document, please feel free to
contact me by email. I'd be happy to send you one.

Regards,

Mike

------- End of Forwarded Message