Web training request

From: Larry Goldberg <Larry_Goldberg@wgbh.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:00:32 -0400
To: Section 508 <sec508@trace.wisc.edu>, Web Accessibility Initiative <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, U-access <uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu>
Please excuse the cross-posting.

A request for help to NCAM which we are sharing with list members. Feel free
to contact the writer directly.

- Larry

---------------------

Date: Monday, April 23, 2001
From: Sharyn Hamer <SHamer@cde.ca.gov>

I have been browsing your web site and its links and would like to find some
information on any hands-on classes being taught in the Sacramento, CA area
for web developers.  I am looking for specific training on how to design web
pages that are accessible.  There are many resources on the internet, but I
am having difficulty locating specific training classes.  I am with a
government agency that has a large web site and we need to provide training
to about 80 developers in our organization.  I would appreciate any
resources for training that you can steer me to.
Thanks.

Sharyn Hamer
California Dept. of Education
Training Office