Re: gif links

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:34:17 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> I am finding it very time consuming capturing pages from "flash" or =
> "shockwave" sites, clipping and touching up images in order to provide a =
> link.

I'm confused by what you are doing here, although, on the face of
it, it appears to be a copyright violation; remember that the more
presentationalist a site is, the more likely that the site is going to
object strongly to any reworking of the visual aspects of the site.
Organisations have the right to make a site inaccessible, but there
is no right to rework a site to be accessible other than by the owner
of the original intellectual property.