Re: Skipping navigation tactics

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 08:38:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Davey Leslie <davey@inx-jp.org>
cc: Kelly Ford <kelly@kellford.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes. I am a visual user, but have problems from time to time withusing a
mouse. So hiding things too much is annoying. (On the other hand, things come
up in the tabbing order, so as long as there is a focus that is clearly
visible I know I have hit a link and just need to check the status bar to
find out what is going on. I guess that's less cool if you're using
magnification. Any thoughts?

chaals