Allaire Spectra

From: Laurie Davis-Covin <ldavisco@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:13:47 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Our organization is considering purchase of Allaire's Macromedia Spectra to
create and manage our websites.  Spectra technical reps tell me that
Spectra is able to generate accessible HTML and/or XHTML web pages, which
are formatted using a type of style sheet.

A Spectra-generated site can be seen at  www.icanonline.net     Am
assuming, since the site is offering information and resources for the
disabled, it  would probably have been tested out by members of that group.

Appreciate hearing from anyone having experience with this system.   Thanks!

Laurie Davis-Covin, SAIC
Web Technologist at the
301-975-8027