RE: CSS - font-size

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spinsol.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:20:56 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> And anyway, the Zeldman and others have documented that the only
> size  settings that work in the real world are none at all or
> pixels.

In the real world pixels don't work at all.

The notion of using pixels for fonts comes completely from a non-HTML
(indeed anti-HTML) perspective where a document is a fixed visual
object. This isn't a completely wrong way to look at design, but I'd
argue its a wrong way to look at design on the web.