RE: Flash access: Unclear on the concept

From: Robert Neff <rneff@bbnow.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:12:36 -0600
To: "Davey Leslie" <davey@inx-jp.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
unfortunately no.  they two major programs that used this technique were
removed because of  government concern for collecing personnel information
or so i heard.  They were the interactive maps for the 50 State Quarter and
Golden Dollar Program.

however the technique is utilized in the WCAG techniques document.

let me know if i can be of any other assistance.