favicon.ico

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 15:03:05 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I love this but after searching valiently all over, cannot find a way to force change this, as in shift refresh

I've changed the pussy gif a little and wanted to check it out...
Plenty say this is very hard to do, I've cleared favourites, temporary internet files, history, any one got any ideas.

This seems a strange aspect, once youve labelled your site your stuck with it. i cannot imagine anyone else being bothered to try this hard to make sure they have the latest icon in favourites.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
IT teacher (learning difficulty)
& accessibility consultant