E-commerce and colleges/universities

From: John F. Elmer <jelmer@ctc.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:40:45 -0700
To: W3C-WAI-List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am wondering what people's read of what is currently required of
web-sites in terms of accessibilty, from colleges and universities that
support their e-commerce efforts, such as on-line bookstores?  I have a
pretty good idea of what would be ideal.  However, I am looking for
information on what is currently legally required.

Thanks.

John
--
John F. Elmer, M.S.S.W., Ph.C.
Coordinator - Community Integration Program

Advising and Counseling Center
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Seattle, WA  98133