Re: belittling designers, two kinds of accessibility

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 18:37:26 -0700
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Cc: Wayne Myers-Education <wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
David,

     Good graphic, but not in my experiences ... small traffic jams caused
by someone doing something stupid more than speeding ... but I once had a
visitor from UK who say the expanse of highway that is our lifeblood to
"civilization" and said there was nothing like in in rural UK ... He still
rode balled up in his knees because he was on the wrong side of the road
<grin> ...

point.  I want
>graphics for muy sighted and textually challenged peers and coleagues so
>that we can share and work together but I hate traffic jams.
>--

Understood!

				Anne
Anne L. Pemberton