Re: A new iconography?

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:44:56 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Paul Davis" <paul@ten-20.com>
Corel clip art may be a standard, it is hardly universal.
I would imagine there will be a variety of standard graphics 'fonts'

Really my hope is that the user is given sufficient control, as unlike
standard fonts, many users will wish to edit graphical fonts.
For example I generally am aware when I am visiting a wai site, and might
choose to replace the wai graphic with "" or possibly " ".
More seriously 'bus' might be one of a large variety and only the user or
carer can select the most appropriate.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
IT teacher (learning difficulty)