Web Development

From: Suzanne Nikolaisen <nikolaisen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 14:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi.  I'm a web developer trying to learn about
accessibility.  I've read some of the W3C articles and
am aware that I need to test the pages that I'm
creating with alternative browsers. Can you please
recommend some freeware or shareware alternative
browsers that are popular?

As I learn about accessible web development techniques
I will be sharing the information with other web
developers.  My site for this (with very minimal
information so far is located at

Thanks for your time and help.

Suzanne Nikolaisen

Do You Yahoo!?