Web Development

From: Suzanne Nikolaisen <nikolaisen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 14:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi.  I'm a web developer trying to learn about
accessibility.  I've read some of the W3C articles and
am aware that I need to test the pages that I'm
creating with alternative browsers. Can you please
recommend some freeware or shareware alternative
browsers that are popular?

As I learn about accessible web development techniques
I will be sharing the information with other web
developers.  My site for this (with very minimal
information so far is located at
http://home.earthlink.net/~nikolaisen/accessibility.htm

Thanks for your time and help.

Suzanne Nikolaisen