RE: Olympics.com (was: Re: apology on "alt" tags)

From: Sean Lindsay <seanlindsay@disabilitytimes.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 05:18:51 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Another aspect of the Olympics.com debacle, which seems to have been
completely missed in all the media coverage I have read:

IBM's Olympics.com infrastructure is also being provided for the Paralympic
Games.

So there is a very real possibility that there will be information and
results about Paralympic events for Blind athletes that Blind fans cannot
access.

Surely this must put the final nail in the coffin of the "Gee, we didn't
think of it" defence.