WAI Home: page redesign

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:17:20 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 09:37 AM 9/20/00 -0400, Judy Brewer wrote:
>we'd like your feedback

I gather that it proved impossible to have a feature of "rewrapping" the
unwrapped page and changing the menu item accordingly.

I think that the "search" selection in the navbar could be the exception to
conforming to the others' compliance with the notion of staying on the page
with a navbar selection. I think "search" is clearly a certain function and
that the current plan makes one do two clicks to get to the entry field of
the search.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE