ssl and lynx_w32?

From: Poehlman, David <David.Poehlman@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:33:42 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I'm trying to use lynx to place a secure order on:
http://www.cdnow.com.
In reading through the lynx.cfg file, I notice that there is some reference
to ssl but for some reason, it seems that https lynx are unsupported.  Is
this the case?  If so, is there a work around in the form of a patch or an
optional statement in the .cfg?  If not, is there a plan to make it possible
to use lynx_w32 with ssl?  Especially not that it seems the restriction has
been lifted with regard to export.
Thanks!
the mint would like to know.

David Poehlman