RE: Mac/IE/XHTML Problem

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:15:46 -0700
To: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "'ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ'" <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 03:30 PM 9/5/2000 , ADAM GUASCH-MELENDEZ wrote:
>>I get the source, unfortunately, using IE 4.5 on a Mac. Looks good on
Netscape on Mac/Win/Linux and on IE on Win, also on Lynx and WebTV. The
server is sending it out as text/html.

Kynn Bartlett:
>My IE 5 renders it just fine.  Could the fact that it's not valid
XHTML/XML be causing problems in IE 4.5?

I've made the necessary correction to make the page valid (it's always
something, isn't it?). If you could recheck to see if this page:

is working or not on Mac IE 4.5, I'd appreciate it. It is valid XHTML now.

Charles Munat,