Re: reading vs. writing

From: davey <davey@inx-jp.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 09:39:20 +0900
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
CC: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>

Thus spake Kynn Bartlett on 00.9.4 2:13 AM at kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com:

> I've "read" comic books that don't have any dialogue.  I think
> you may not be giving enough credit to the term "read."
>
> --Kynn

Don't read anything into this, but...

...read between the lines; read my lips; they didn't read the defense; am I
reading this situation right? Read the handwriting on the wall: you can read
tea leaves or palms, but you sure better read your clients! How do I know?
Because I'm a mind reader!

Davey Leslie
--
inx english by design             davey@inx-jp.org

"It's not the work that I love, it's working well."
                                     -James Krenov