Re: Tears & Usability was: Re: Logical Linearized Order on a Page

jonathan chetwynd wrote:

> I don't have documentation, merely common sense.
>
> The name and the concept of XML are beyond most, I guess most non-geeks
> would balk at CC/PP,  and turn the page as faast. It's your site but surely
> w3c.org/members must be clear to anyone even vaguely familiar with the web.
> The rates they pay, surely someone answers the phone?
>
> I realise that you are trying to meet the needs of the public, as well as
> your backers.
> Do you have links to your usability testing?
> In particular, where the public is concerned:
> If it shows how you've improved, or how you will improve your homepages.
> I for one would be genuinly interested.

For the home page, in addition to getting feedback from the Team,
we asked the public to send comments to a mailing list [1]. We did our
best to accommodate the comments. We are now getting comments on the
new page and we will do our best to incorporate the constructive ones.

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/

 - Ian
Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783