Front Page again

From: Michael W Baker <bakerm@zin-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 15:00:01 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am developing accessibility standards for my company. We do government
sub contracting and a lot of government sites use Front Page for design. I
need to explore accessibility solutions (or have definitive reasons why it
can't be done)for this product.
Are there ways of designing accessibly with Front Page?
Is it possible to fix a page designed on Front Page?
Are there any resources addressing this issue?
(Personally I would never use this product, but I need to deal with a lot
of Front Page sites and Front Page users.)

Mike Baker
Zin Technologies (formerly ADF)
e-CITe Division
(216) 977-0363