Re: Do You Dare......

From: Philip Ramsey <jamaican@colis.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:39:09 -0400
To: darc@bconnex.net
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Yes, create a mail filter using keyword "porn" with action =
"delete" should do the trick. The moderator may bar this address
from sending to the list but the culprit will just get another
e-mail address.

--
Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/jamaicanonline?referer=1