Do You Dare......

From: <natashasmf@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:25:00 +0200
SHOCKING, UNIMAGINABLE, DEMENTED HARDC0RE P0RN!

http://3286560814/uzlet/ja2000/smf.html

Beware, the MOST EXTREME HARDC0RE on the net!
Your eyes may blister when you see the images that are confined to our
dominion.  The most wicked, intense, and extreme; pictures, live video,
downloadable movies, and stories, designed to shock and titillate your
guiltiest pleasures.

 3-HAND-IN-ONE-HOLE INSERTIONS
 HARDC0RE URINATION/ DEFICATION
 HOT VAMPIRE/GOTH GIRLS
 UNNATURAL B0NDAGE
 BASEBALL BAT PENATRATI0N
 CREAMPIES
 INSERTED VEGGIES
 GAPING HOLES
 F00TJOBS
 ANIMALS!!!!!!
 EXTREME ACCIDENTS
 BLOOD AND GUTS
 ANOMALIES/ FREAKS
 INSANE TORTURE
 And all the intense HARDC0RE P0RN you can ever imagine!!!!!

Think you can handle it?

http://3286560814/uzlet/ja2000/smf.html

If you are terrified of your own evil 1ust for what you might find, click on the
link below, and type "remove" on the subject line, and we will remove you from
our mailing list.  Coward!