Re: How do I use CSS to fake a button?

Dear Charles,

So you want to add a caveat to the WCAG?  AAA compliance is not sufficient to
denote accessible content?  There are too many shades of gray already.
Accommodating broken browser in the name of accessibility seems like a dangerous
and slippery slope to navigate!  (Especially since there are several conflicts
between AA/AAA recommended practices -- and the behavior of the currently available
browsers.)
--
Cheers,
Bruce Bailey