Re: QUESTION: Redacted testimony

Dear Michele,
You timing on asking this question was very bad luck for you.  We had just
concluded a thread regarding this very subject, so no one responded to your query.
Almost always, this is a very friendly and helpful group.  Kynn even contributed a
backward compatible style sheet!  Please take a look at the archives with the
thread name "Accessibility barrier?" posted by Melinda Morris-Black at URL:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2000JulSep/0039.html