Re: QUESTION: Redacted testimony

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:46:02 -0400
To: Michele_Duell@signalcorp.com
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Dear Michele,
You timing on asking this question was very bad luck for you.  We had just
concluded a thread regarding this very subject, so no one responded to your query.
Almost always, this is a very friendly and helpful group.  Kynn even contributed a
backward compatible style sheet!  Please take a look at the archives with the
thread name "Accessibility barrier?" posted by Melinda Morris-Black at URL:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2000JulSep/0039.html