PDF Question

From: <Michele_Duell@signalcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:21:12 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Greetings,

I am not sure how to handle this problem.

I have a gov't form that needs to be included on a web site. I have the form as
a PDF. The PDF is even in secure mode so that it cannot be altered in any way. I
know that I am not supposed to rely on the PDF and am to include an HTML
substitute for it. But the thing is only valid in it's original format.

I hope that someone can give me some insight. I have to solve this problem in
the next couple of days.

Thanks in advance

Michele Duell
michele_duell@signalcorp.com