Re: please can you help

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 11:11:29 -0400 (EDT)
To: AB <07957615938@one2one.net>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Trying to do this is counter to one of the fundamental principles of the web
- that everything is a first class object, with a URI that can be linked to.

So I would simply recommend that you don't. If you are interested, Tim
Berners-Lee has written several pieces on basic architecture of the Web -
have a look at the W3C Home Page for some leads - http://www.w3.org

regards

Charles McCathieNevile