RE: Definitions

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:22:25 -0500
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>, "Web Accessibility Initiative" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes, I know the definition uses the word "significant", and when not among
the choir, I tow the party line on this.  Still, aside from the linearlized
table issue (which IMHO should be P1 anyway) could you please give me a few
real world examples (hypothetical even) where addressing a P2 checkpoint or
two makes a real difference?  Thanks.