Re: Bill Frezza and the ADA

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:23:59 -0800
To: "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Cc: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 07:28 AM 03/16/2000 -0500, Kathleen Anderson wrote:
>Read more feedback regarding Bill Frezza's recent column on the Americans
>with Disabilities Act as well as his rebuttal.
>http://www.internetwk.com/ADA.htm

As quick news analysis -- Frezza's response seems at least 50%
more wordy and "defensive" than it needs to be, continually
reminding us that he writes a column and setting up straw men
of the sort "well, if you don't agree, then you're trying to
gouge out my eyes and shut me down and that's pretty
un-American!"

Weird response.  I think he'd have been better off by simply
not writing a rebuttal, or at least, keeping it as short as
possible.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Governing Board Member, HTML Writers Guild <URL:http://www.hwg.org>