Re: Appropriate Use of Style Sheets, Sliding Menus, Etc.

From: Gerald G. Weichbrodt <gerald.g.weichbrodt@ived.gm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 14:38:01 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Finally, here are a couple of pages that use these sliding menus in which
the disappearing content doesn't seem to disappear with Internet Explorer
and JAWS for Windows.  These are pages at the site of the author of the
scripts being used on our local Intranet.  I visited the first URL below and
tried pressing <Enter> on the link that appeared as if it should expand or
contract a menu.  Nothing happened audibly.

http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/docs/examples/collapsemenu1.html
http://www.dansteinman.com/dynapi/docs/examples/collapsemenu2.html

Thanks,
Jerry Weichbrodt