RE: An interesting Concept

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 16:38:52 -0800
To: Michael Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I don't get any unusual code  (other than the CFM declaration at the top).
Otherwise it looks pretty normal, & reads just fine with JFW3.5. A few small
problems such as ALT text "pages\cleardot1.gif" (approx.), but nothing really
unusual. Unless there is some CFM-generated  applet thing happening that I'm
missing completely.