RE: An interesting Concept

I don't get any unusual code  (other than the CFM declaration at the top).
Otherwise it looks pretty normal, & reads just fine with JFW3.5. A few small
problems such as ALT text "pages\cleardot1.gif" (approx.), but nothing really
unusual. Unless there is some CFM-generated  applet thing happening that I'm
missing completely.

Patrick