JavaScript Links

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@home.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:01:53 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I try to talk my clients out of using JavaScript links and I have only used
them  on 2 sites of all the sights I have done.  I also tell them, if I do
use JS links, then somewhere on the page will be text links as a menu bar.

I think people (whether they have a business site or a homepage) like the
pizzazz that JS can do.  Some impress me (cause I like splash, too *Smile*,)
but I get very disappointed when a javascript error comes up on a page.  I
wonder what I am missing or will page work correctly.
Joyce Taylor
Web Site Designer