Re: [Fwd: [webwatch] How is access defined?]

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:50:17 -0000
To: <love26@gorge.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
sorry message should have read:

Accessibility has yet to be defined successfuly by WAI.

It has 2 main barbs technology and people.

When WAI and its members agree to make an effort to define these aspects
please include me.
By this I mean that we need to start constructing the details into a site,
as well as loosely discussing.

jay@peepo.com

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / web accessibility consultant
education and outreach working group member, web accessibility initiative,
W3C