Bad manners

From: Charles F. Munat <chas@munat.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:05:04 -0800
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To anyone inconvenienced by my well-intentioned but ultimately incorrect posting of my letter to Walter Olson, please accept my apologies.

It was not my intent to cause inconvenience to list members. I honestly thought that the discussion would be relevant to the list and didn't realize how long my comments had become. Worse, I forgot the prohibition about cross-posting.

It won't happen again.

Sincerely,
Charles F. Munat,
Munat, Inc.