Re: List of Witnesses for the Hearing

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 11:27:51 -0600
To: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 09:07 AM 02/02/2000 -0800, Kelly Ford wrote:
>>Dennis Hayes, who is described as a creator of the Hayes modem and
>>testifying on behalf of the US Internet Industry;
>> [...]
>>Andrew Kraft, Executive Director, Association of Internet Professionals; and

You know, I really -had- been looking for a reason to drop my AIP
membership.

>>As discussed in previous messages, it would seem that the thrust of the
>>hearing is to eventually seek legislation which would exclude the Internet
>>from coverage under the ADA.

Disclaimer:  This message should not be construed as the official
position of the HTML Writers Guild, Inc.  The HTML Writers Guild is
a 501(c)3 non-profit educational organization and does not get
involved in political lobbying.  The Guild's official opinions on
web accessibility can be found at http://aware.hwg.org/

Catch the web accessibility meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/