Interview w/ George Olsen of WaSP @ Adobe.com

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:51:33 -0500
To: "Web Accessibility Initiative" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <webmaster@adobe.com>
Dear Group,

There is an interesting "Web Center Features" article on the Adobe web site.
"Truth, Justice, and the World Wide Web" by Andrea Dudrow can be found at
"George Olsen and the Web Standards Project are fighting a crusade for Web
designers everywhere."  Nothing too new for this group, but it is well
written and a quick read.  I was intrigued that Olsen asserts that MS IE
(4x) for the Macintosh is pretty much standards compliant (even more than 5x
on Windows).  I could not help noticing, however, that the article itself
was not valid HTML...

Bruce Bailey