Access for cognitive disabilities

From: Don OCallaghan <donability@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:28:24 -0500
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am looking for contact people working on access issues for people with
cognitive disabilities.  MR, TBI, Psychiatric, Autism, Brain Tumor etc.

I am finding major applications available for this constituency but
little coordination between the organizations who could promote access
for this community.  I am working to build communication between these
different groups that could lead to collaboration in this area.

Don OCallaghan
Advocacy Communication Project
15 Dogwood Road
Littleton, MA 01460