Re: Triple Z site

Maybe they got the message already. I got what seemed at first and very brief
glance a reasonable site with Lynx.

Or maybe I just didn't look carefully.

Charles

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Patrick Burke wrote:

  Hmmm. It does contain a profusion of (non-spacer) links with the dreaded
  ALT="", but there are some good links as well. It should be at least
  semi-navigable.

  What browser & JFW version?

  Did he accept the cookies from the site? (I did. Yum!)

  Patrick

  At 10:34 AM 1/20/00 , Dave Pawson wrote:
  >A visually impaired colleague at work
  >has an aftershave fetish. Having seen this
  >outfit in the states and spent a small fortune,
  >and being told that
  >it was available on the web went to
  >  http://www.perfumania.com
  >
  >to see what he could see.
  >
  >His puzzled comment was, JFW gave me
  >a true zero. Not a single word of output.
  >
  >Does anyone have the patience to explain
  >politely to these folk that they are missing
  >customers?
  >
  >I penned three messages to them, scrapping
  >each one when I became .... somewhat irate.
  >
  >Can anyone help please?
  >
  >I think they are US based.
  >
  >TIA, DaveP

21 Mitchell Street, Footscray, VIC 3011,  Australia