CSUN Seems to Have Corrected Things: http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf2000/proceedingsmainpage.html

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:25:22 -0800
To: kford@teleport.com
Hi All,

A couple of days ago I and others reported difficulty with part of the CSUN
web pages containing papers for the 2000 conference this march.  Although
the pages don't make any mention of changes being made, it does appear that
the use of Javascript has been eliminated from the pages.  This should mean
that people who were having difficulty accessing the pages can now do so.

I've tested them with Lynx and Home Page Reader and have been able to
access actual papers this time around.

It would have been nice if the CSUN staff would have posted something about
the change but better yet they should not have created the problem in the
first place.

All that said there is a good collection of work dealing with many aspects
of technology and disability available at
<http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf2000/proceedingsmainpage.html>.