Re: WaitingForBob -- Selfish Reason for Accessibility

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:11:16 -0400
CC: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@yomu.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
bathrooms that are ada compliant <propperly built> are still hard to find in
some places but without the standards for construction they would be even
harder to find.  You'd be surprised at what a law in this country can do to
effect the way others do business with us.  The law however only effects
entities that serv the public in the us and those who do business with those
entities.  In effect, it goes like this.  you meet our requirements no
matter where we are and we pour billions of dollars worth of commerce your
way.  non compliance means no business.  There is lots of president for
this.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net