Off Topic -- Request for DreamWeaver Help

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:57:44 -0400
To: "Web Accessibility Initiative" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Off topic, but I hope you all will forgive me.  Please reply off the list.
I have just started using DreamWeaver.  Nice package!  I have a few newbie
questions (related to accessibility and validity) that are not covered in
the tutorial.  Anyone feeling generous enough to help me?  I am also
interested in recommendations of DreamWeaver forums / listservs /
newsgroups.  Thanks very much.  -- Bruce Bailey