Re: Tagging question...

Actually, what I should have typed was how does Bobby or any of the verification
applications handle the empty quotes? Does it validate as compliant?

Thanks to all that have responded. I can always count on quick responses from this
group. The page Carl sent is particularly wonderful--
http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/%7Eflavell/alt/alt-text.html

--
Regards,

MELINDA MORRIS-BLACK